Strategic targeting produces contracts
This new group of consultants started their company not in a garage, but in a coffee house in Pleasanton. Working Images was hired to build awareness of their company. We launched an award-winning B2B public relations program in SF for Archstone Consulting.
As part of this effort we produced a series of thought leadership events with topics targeting client prospects. The strategy of bringing together teams from select Bay Area businesses for a day of brainstorming and problem solving at the beautiful Villa Montalvo setting in Saratoga worked.
Archstone’s strategic toolkit helped participants address their challenges competing in the global economy. Legendary Blues Singer Etta James topped off the evening, sealing what was a successful day for all. Teams tactically helped each other in breakout sessions, ending their day with solutions, dinner, and the Blues. This B2B program eventually resulted in 12 proposals for Archstone Consulting out of 18 participating companies.
What we did:
- Integrated Public Relations & Marketing Plan
- Market research & analysis
- Introduction to key Bay Area organizations
- Company launch and networking
- B2B marketing
- Strategic plan for Logistics/Supply Chain event
- Planning of breakout groups & program
- Procured speakers relevant to potential guests, including the COO of Netflix, Director of Levi Strauss & Co., and the VP of Logistics for Sears Roebuck & Co.
- Production of signature event materials, invitation
- Execution of event & follow-up